Your Privacy & Our Policy
Chirp Media, Inc. has adopted the Canadian Standards Association privacy standard, Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information CAN/CSA-Q830-96. This is a voluntary code for ensuring the protection of consumer privacy, and also forms part of Bill C-6.
Please take a moment to review our website usage terms and conditions.
The term ‘Chirp' 'Chirp Media' 'Chirp Media Inc' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3750 46 Avenue SE, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, written content, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website whenever possible.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada and the United States.
- The Copyright Act of Canada, the US and other countries protect the material on this site.
The work in our blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.
Please, reference and share our material. Just be courteous and always remember to site the original source material and website.